Tsukuba International School offers various after-school enrichment programs to our students. These programs are designed to enhance the student’s knowledge, abilities, and understanding of particular fields. Programs are offered on a per term basis, for a total of 8 sessions per term. Here are some examples of enrichment programs we have held in the past. (Please note that the availability of these programs depends on the availability of the teacher.)
- Art: Batik Print, Modelling and Sculpture, Drawing
- Dance: Square Dance, Zumba
- Drama and Musical Theatre
- Gardening and Farming
- Languages: English, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, French
- Music: Guitar, Recorder, Violin
- Scholar’s Cup
- Sports and Outdoor Play: Flag Football, Soccer, Racquet Sports
- Spelling Bee
Applicants are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis until we reach the stated limit for the program. Students may apply to join more than one program as long as they do not conflict.
Please note: These programs are only available to current students of Tsukuba International School. They are not available to non-students.
If you have any questions about the enrichment programs, please contact us.