Tsukuba International School has a school bus that picks children up and drops them off at various convenient locations in Tsukuba, and Tsuchiura.
- Arakawaoki Station (Joban Line)
- Azuma (near Tsukuba Central Post Office)
- Banpaku Kinen Koen Station (Tsukuba Express Line)
- Kenkyu Gakuen (near train overpass)
- Matsushiro (near Matsushiro Shopping center)
- Matsunoki (near Couronne, English Now)
- Namiki (Namiki Ohashi, Higashi Odori, near AIST)
- Ninomiya (near Ninomiya Elementary School, adjcent to Doho Park)
- Sengen (near Blomster Anna, Higashi Odori, south of Minami Odori)
- Tsukuba Center (near Lexus Garage and Seibu)
Double click on the map to zoom in and see the exact pick up and drop off spots.
|As of October 17
AM BUS 1 (Mr. Ishikawa)
7:31am Tsukuba Center
7:50am Tsukuba International School
8:05am Banpaku Kinen Koen Station
8:15am Tsukuba International School
AM BUS 2 (Mr. Nakajima)
Bus 1 for PYP Students (Mr. Ishikawa)
Bus 1 for MYP Students
Last Bus after Enrichment and After School Care (Mr. Nakajima) (stops as necessary depending on users)
|AM BUS 3 (Mr. Hayashi)
7:43am Ninomiya Sho
8:15am Tsukuba International School—–
Bus 2 for PYP Students (Mr. Nakajima)
Bus 3 for PYP Students (Mr. Hayashi)
Bus 2 for MYP Students (Mr. Nakajima)
Please note that these times are subject to change according to traffic conditions.
We also offer a separate bus service at 2:00pm for pre-kindergarten students only. Please contact the school manager if you are interested in using this service.
Please see our “School Fees” page for information about the bus fares.
The school has a mailing list for parents whose children ride the bus. If the bus is delayed, an email is sent to the list to inform parents of the situation. Parents are encouraged to subscribe their cellphone email addresses to the list in order to receive instant information about the bus.