Tsukuba International School has a school bus that picks children up and drops them off at various convenient locations in Tsukuba, and Tsuchiura.
- Arakawaoki Station (Joban Line)
- Azuma (near Tsukuba Central Post Office)
- Banpaku Kinen Koen Station (Tsukuba Express Line)
- Gakuen no Mori (near Mini Stop)
- Kenkyu Gakuen (near train overpass)
- Matsushiro (near Matsushiro Shopping center)
- Matsunoki (near Couronne, English Now)
- Namiki (Namiki Ohashi, Higashi Odori, near AIST)
- Ninomiya (near Ninomiya Elementary School, adjcent to Doho Park)
- Ninomiya House (near TAPS Swimming School)
- Sengen (near Kazamidori Florist, Higashi Odori, south of Minami Odori)
- Teshirogi (near Nanairo Ladies Clinic)
- Tsukuba Center (near Lexus Garage and Seibu)
Double click on the map to zoom in and see the exact pick up and drop off spots.
Please click on the link below to view the schedule.
Please note that these times are subject to change according to traffic conditions.
The bus at 2:15pm on Mon, Tue, Wed and Fri is for pre-kindergarten students only. Please contact the school manager if you are interested in using this service.
Please see our “School Fees” page for information about the bus fares.
The school has a mailing list for parents whose children ride the bus. If the bus is delayed, an email is sent to the list to inform parents of the situation. Parents are encouraged to subscribe their cellphone email addresses to the list in order to receive instant information about the bus.