Next Information Session: Wednesday, May 18, 2022 @ 10:00 am
*ONLINE ONLY (No visitors allowed on campus at this time)
Tsukuba International School has information sessions once every two months to allow prospective families to hear in more detail about the school, our programmes and key features, as well as providing a time to ask questions. If you would like to have more information about the school, these information sessions are a perfect opportunity for you to learn more. Click here to make a reservation to attend one of the information sessions.
* Please note, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will not be able to welcome visitors to our campus in person for the time being in the 2021-22 school year. Our information sessions until further notice will be held as online sessions, using Zoom.
Information Sessions in 2021-22
- Wednesday, September 15, 2021
- Wednesday, November 17, 2021
- Wednesday, January 19, 2022
- Wednesday, March 16, 2022
- Wednesday, May 18, 2022
These dates can also be seen in our school calendar.
10:00 am: Introduction to Tsukuba International School
10:15 am: Video Tour of Facilities
10:25 am: Explanation – History, Key Features, Application
11:15 am: Question and Answer
11:45 am: Finish
(Please note that this is a rough schedule and may change depending on the people in attendance and the nature of their interest in our school.)
If you are interested in joining one of our school information sessions, please fill out this form to make a reservation.